Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, and safe travels to and from where ever it is you happy to spend turkey day. While I have too many blessings to count, I figured I would list a few here …
- Family of course; especially my wonderful wife, Tonya, and sons Joshua and Nathan. Of course boy number three due in February.
- My dad
- My new house, which of course was my grandmother’s house
- Thanksgiving in my house; been 10+ years since a Thanksgiving dinner graced this house
- Surviving our first Thanksgiving dinner; keeping my fingers crossed on this one!
- This website, its readers, and the contributors to the site over the years. We quietly celebrated our fifth anniversary September 27, 2006!
- Chris; great ‘virtual’ friend, partner in crime on the site, and gaming partner (when I actually get to play OOTPB and WoW)
- Video Game library of 100+ games and several systems spanning the years. Many unopened games, which provide countless opportunities if I ever get around to them. Sad, but true; thankfully, wasted purchases do not happen too much these days. With so many games, who needs a Wii, PS3, or 360?
Of course there are more, many more, too many to count or name. Maybe I will do a part two later today if the mood strikes. Happy Thanksgiving!