Speaking of not having enough time to play games, I just pre-ordered FFXIII from amazon, which has a nice $10 off a future video game purchase promotion.
Get a $10 Video Games Credit
Order Final Fantasy XIII and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
It is about to be a crazy-stupid time for videogames. Besides being loaded up on current games, an unbelievable amount of gaming goodness is headed my way over the next few weeks.
Upcoming – Preorder and “Watch List” Games:
- White Knight Chronicles International (will arrive today)
- MLB 10: The Show (March 2)
- Heavy Rain (February 23) – Interesting title; will probably wait for a sale, price drop, or other buying incentive.
- FFXIII (March 9)
- God of War III (March 16) – I should really play God of War Collection before jumping on the GoW bandwagon.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup (April 27) – Probably do not need this and FIFA 10.
Good grief! It looks like I am all set for gaming for a long time except for a new quality racer. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue just never did it for me. I guess F1: Championship Edition and Ferrari Challenge can hold me over until the next great racing title lands in my laps.